Layers TV: Episode 80
Digital Photo – Issue 115 Spring 09. A great publication with inspirational tips, D-SLR skills and Photoshop tutorials.
Digital Photographer – Issue 81 – More photo, but still some Photoshop stuff.
Professional Photographer – April 09 – All photography, no digital darkroom stuff.
PhotographyBB – Issue 14
Also on Twitter:
ILoveTypography. If you do too, they could be one you’d like to follow
Really quick but often helpful preference change.
Simple But Really Handy
Now, here’s one I know I saw somewhere but I don’t remember where, so I have had to re-do it myself… sorry….
One of the things that really bugs me is that you have to close and re-open CS3 before a newly installed font will show up… Or do you?
Once you installed the font(s) go to your Font palette and the little fly out menu on the top right, then choose “Reset Character”
In CS4 they show up once you install without the above.
If you are using Twitter, today is #typethursday apparently.
Well, that’s that for today. Have a font-tastic day (sorry)
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd