In yesterday’s tip, our very own TipSquirrel showed us how to create video transitions in Photoshop CS6. The newest version of Photoshop really does make it easier to get really fantastic effects! Today, we’ll create some 3D text, add some interesting reflections, and prepare to add some video effects of our own, to the 3D text.
This will be a two part tip, and in today’s video we will focus just on creating the reflective text, using image-based lighting. Stay tuned for next week’s follow up, in which we’ll learn how to animate the text and add even more lighting effects, all with the new power of video editing in Photoshop CS6.
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates