Hello there! Today I have the following questions; How late should you leave it before phoning Parcel Force to find out where your goodies are? Do the clocks really go slower when you are waiting on a goodie parcel? Will staring really hard at the car-park make a delivery van turn up? But, there are other things to worry about… so anyhoo…
Martini Hour 012, In Which Deke (with help from John and Russell) Whips Up Layers of Photoshop Goodness
My Two Penneth
When Photoshop CS4 was first demonstrated I remember hearing a gasp followed by applause when it was the turn of Content Aware Scaling. What an awesome bit of programing, the maths that must have gone into that is amazing, way beyond anything my nut-brain can fathom.
Yet after asking about I can only find 2 people that have used it. There has to be a really awesome thing you can do, surely?
If you haven’t used it yet, here’s a video to get you going so that you can email me and tell me how you’ve used it with awesome results.
Have a great wednesday everyone, all neing well I’ll see you again tomorrow.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd