So there we are, two weeks of nothing but Lightroom. In case you missed any posts, here’s a list of what we’ve covered;
- We started with an introduction, asking What is Lightroom?
- Mike Hoffman Explained how to take your images from Lightroom to your favourite sharing website using Lightroom 3 Publish Services
- A book review of Vision and Voice. Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom” by David duChemin
- Dan Moughamian explained Comparing Images in Detail
- We welcomed new contributor Scot Baston during the series when he wrote Dealing with High Contrast Images With Lightroom
- Gavin Hoey gave us a video tutorial, and resources for his Creative Borders for Lightroom
- Richard Hales helped us with Importing Images to Lightroom
- Lightroom to Photoshop and Back – Another Way by Mike Hoffman looked at going between products non destructively
- An Introduction to Lightroom Collections was given to us by Richard Hales
- Another book review, this time Adobe Digital Imaging How-Tos by Dan Moughamian
- And finally Dan Moughamian returned with a look at The Adjustment Brush in Lightroom
Our competition continues with an extended deadline Friday, 1 October. Some readers have requested this extension as they are new to Lightroom and could do with the extra time.
You can have a look at all the entries so far here
Details of the competition can still be found here
Next week we return to normal with our usual mix of Photoshop, Lightroom and now Photoshop Elements tutorials, tips and helpful links.
As always we take direction from pur readership, so if there’s anything you think we should be covering, you have an idea for a tutorial or you’ve seen something and wondered ‘how do I do that?’ please feel free to get in touch!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd