Lightroom 3 Picture Packages
In this Lightroom 3 video tutorial John Arnold takes a look at Picture Packages – an extremely useful feature for event photographers wanting to print and sell their images at the event. We see how to make a picture package layout, customise it with your company name and website and even make a custom package that uses more than one image.
This show was made for www.tipsquirrel.com in association with www.photowalkthrough.com.Both sites offer free video tutorials covering photography and digital photo editing using adobe photoshop, lightroom and photoshop elements.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment