March was a great month on TipSquirrel.com and it’s a pleasure to say that April looks to be just as good!
Next week sees the launch of Photoshop CS5 and if you’ve been keeping an eye on the ‘Sneak Peeks‘ you’ll know that Adobe have made some amazing additions. So, if you’re thinking of getting CS5 or have pre-ordered it, you’ll want to know how it performs and just what makes this a great up date.
Update: Justin Seely will also be contributing to our CS5 coverage. Thanks Justin!
Update 2: AJ Wood will be joining us for a 2 week CS5 coverage. Nice one AJ!
As regular readers will know, TipSquirrel authors approach Photoshop with differing disciplines so it’ll be interesting to see how each one uses and rates the upgrades.
CS5 is launched on Monday 12th April at 4pm BST. (8am PDT, 11am EDT)
Thank you for a great March to:
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan