CS5 is Coming And We’ve Got It Covered
March was a great month on TipSquirrel.com and it’s a pleasure to say that April looks to be just as good!
Next week sees the launch of Photoshop CS5 and if you’ve been keeping an eye on the ‘Sneak Peeks‘ you’ll know that Adobe have made some amazing additions. So, if you’re thinking of getting CS5 or have pre-ordered it, you’ll want to know how it performs and just what makes this a great up date.
Well, next week we’ll be starting a special CS5 series right here that will last two weeks. Regular authors Janine Smith and Mike Hoffman will be joined by a new contributor, Tim Shelbourne.
Update: Justin Seely will also be contributing to our CS5 coverage. Thanks Justin!
Update 2: AJ Wood will be joining us for a 2 week CS5 coverage. Nice one AJ!
As regular readers will know, TipSquirrel authors approach Photoshop with differing disciplines so it’ll be interesting to see how each one uses and rates the upgrades.
CS5 is launched on Monday 12th April at 4pm BST. (8am PDT, 11am EDT)
Closer than that, this week sees another new contributor to TipSquirrel. Justin Seely may be a name you recognise from the Photoshop Quicktips podcast and its great to have his expertise on the site.
Thank you for a great March to:
Richard Harrington – A great video on Power Cropping.
Firgs – Drawing With Photoshop Shape Tools – A lesson for beginners
Andie Smith – Adding Vintage Tints
and of course, restorationist Janine Smith and Mike Hoffman
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment