March was a great month on TipSquirrel.com and it’s a pleasure to say that April looks to be just as good!
Next week sees the launch of Photoshop CS5 and if you’ve been keeping an eye on the ‘Sneak Peeks‘ you’ll know that Adobe have made some amazing additions. So, if you’re thinking of getting CS5 or have pre-ordered it, you’ll want to know how it performs and just what makes this a great up date.
Update: Justin Seely will also be contributing to our CS5 coverage. Thanks Justin!
Update 2: AJ Wood will be joining us for a 2 week CS5 coverage. Nice one AJ!
As regular readers will know, TipSquirrel authors approach Photoshop with differing disciplines so it’ll be interesting to see how each one uses and rates the upgrades.
CS5 is launched on Monday 12th April at 4pm BST. (8am PDT, 11am EDT)
Thank you for a great March to:
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd