This Week on TipSquirrel
Hello and welcome to TipSquirrel.com. another great week. Thank you Simon, Janine and Ashu.
Simon Rudd moved to the new permanent Monday slot and bought us an incredible tutorial, creating bruises! To date it’s not anything I’d ever thought I needed but he shows us some realy neat techniques that can be used in other projects.
Tuesday Top Tip this week was all about entering LAB to change the colour of an object. This tip just scratches the surface of this, often daunting, colour space.
Janine starts her post this week by asking “Does beauty retouching have any place in photo restoration?” and proceeds to show us that yes, to a certain extent it does.
TipSquirrel.com is thrilled that Ashu Mittal joined us again for a look at Lightroom. In this post Ashu shows us how to compare images before and after running adjustments.
Have a great weekend, we’ll see you again next week
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment