Hello and welcome to TipSquirrel.com. another great week. Thank you Simon, Janine and Ashu.
Simon Rudd moved to the new permanent Monday slot and bought us an incredible tutorial, creating bruises! To date it’s not anything I’d ever thought I needed but he shows us some realy neat techniques that can be used in other projects.
Tuesday Top Tip this week was all about entering LAB to change the colour of an object. This tip just scratches the surface of this, often daunting, colour space.
Janine starts her post this week by asking “Does beauty retouching have any place in photo restoration?” and proceeds to show us that yes, to a certain extent it does.
TipSquirrel.com is thrilled that Ashu Mittal joined us again for a look at Lightroom. In this post Ashu shows us how to compare images before and after running adjustments.
Have a great weekend, we’ll see you again next week
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan