So Christmas is upon us, this was actually recorded and posted on Christmas Eve, and maybe the eggnog has gone to my head. This application of the technique is a little seasonal and fun but it does have some practical applications too.
Here I add a border around a shape, but in a way that it matches the shape nicely.
You’re thinking Select > Modify > Expand aren’t you? Well, I think I’ve found a better way;
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates