So Christmas is upon us, this was actually recorded and posted on Christmas Eve, and maybe the eggnog has gone to my head. This application of the technique is a little seasonal and fun but it does have some practical applications too.
Here I add a border around a shape, but in a way that it matches the shape nicely.
You’re thinking Select > Modify > Expand aren’t you? Well, I think I’ve found a better way;
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop