I’ve always had a bit of a love affair with Lego so I guess it’s no surprise that I’ve been toying (excuse the pun) with the idea of creating 3D versions inside of Photoshop.
In this video I give you the exact dimensions for a Lego brick and how to create them in scale. I refer to a Photoshop Document for the measurements that you can get, free, by unlocking the content locker below. All you need to do is share the post via the locker and it’ll open.
As always, I’d love to see what you create!
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram
- Free Social Media Templates
- 5 Things Adobe Sensei Can Do For You Right now
- TipSquirrel Recommends : Introduction to Graphic Design
- Create an Animated GIF in Photoshop
- How to Create Rain in Photoshop
- Adding Decal to an Object in Adobe Dimension