Wood Inlay in Photoshop
Recently my fellow Photoshop Nut, Gavin Hoey, posted a great tutorial on an Out of Bounds effect that I loved. Just for fun, I decided to use the technique on an old photo and change the background up a bit to an inlaid wood table top with some old photo strewn about under the out of bounds photo. That background is what I’m going to go over in this two part series. The first part is the wood inlaid table top…
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
That was great! Thanks!
Thanks for the tutorial on the wood inlay. I’m looking forward to part 2.