Win Tickets to Birdfair 2011
For some years I’ve been invited to go along to Birdfair, and every year I’ve made some excuse or another. You see, I’m not a birdwatcher so why would I want to go? Last year however I succumbed, and off I went. During my day I looked at all manner of photographic and optical equipment, watched TV nature presenters battle it out in a Call My Bluff style game show and heard the gasps as nature photographer and presenter Chris Packham ‘confessed’ to using Photoshop.
So enthused and inspired by what I saw I’ve had a chat with the lovely people at the Birdfair office and managed to grab 2 three day passes to this year’s event!
Just Tweet This:
Follow @BirdfairRutland and @TipSquirrel and RT this for a chance to win 2 x 3-DAY TICKETS to Birdfair 2011 :http://bit.ly/kWTIC3 #BirdFair
Closing date is Sunday 10th July
You may enter once a day
Entries will be listed, shuffled and chosen by random number generator.
Tickets can be posted or collected.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment