Win a Copy Of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
To celebrate Janine Smith’s course at Lynda.com we’ve got two copies of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 to give away.
All you have to do is answer two simple questions.
Firstly, visit the Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 website and have a look at all the great new features. Find the one that appeals to you most and tell us why.
Next, head over to Janine’s course at Lynda.com and watch the free tutorial “Using Levels” and answer this simple question: On what does Janine find a good grey, or mid, point?
To enter, visit our Competition Page Here
Some stuff you need to know:
- Only one entry per person please
- Closing date is Sunday 19th December
- All entries will be numbered and the winner will be selected by a random number generator
- We only need your email to let you know if you’ve won.
- Only entries received through the above form are valid
- The Photoshop Nuts and their families are not permitted to enter
Many thanks to Janine Smith, Lynda.com and Adobe for putting together this great competition!
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Oh my gosh! what a dream come to win an Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. The software Picassa is ok but it is not Adobe!!! I have many webpages and blogs and always have a need to alter photographs and postcards. The free software just does not get it! There is not an option for me to get this software without having folks like you do promotions. Folks tell me how much the Adobe Photoshop E9 can do and I know it is the software for me. Thanks for this opportunity.