Why I’m A Fan of …
Have you ever sat in a ques of traffic behind a learner driver and huffed and puffed only for your travelling companion to say “You were a learner once you know”? Infuriating as that is, you know they’re right, everyone needs to remember when they first started out.
This philosophy has been taken by the community of ePhotoZine and allows new-comers and the less talented to be treated as equally and fairly as the veterans of the site. Take a look through the photographs on show and you may find yourself feeling a bit intimidated, but look at the comments of those images you don’t think hit the mark, and you’ll see that in almost all the cases, tact and fairness has been used.
I Thought This Was Photoshop Blog?
Ah, indeed it is, and here’s the Photoshop angle. When a member uploads an image they are presented with all manner of choices. You can upload a manipulated image yourself for others to comment on, but also request modifications to your image by others.
This gives us the chance to take some images and practice manipulation, either for aesthetic or artistic reasons .
Whatever you wish to practice on be it landscape, wildlife, portrait, there is something there to have a go at.
There are also some video tutorials, special offers and a whole lot more.
Free. Sounds good eh? This will get you a basic membership, and if you are using it for modifying practice then this really is all you need. If you are wanting to upload you own images however you may want to become a fully paid up member. There are several options ranging from 1 month at £3.50 to 5 years at £120.00.
Here are a couple of galleries I like to keep a look on:
And that’s why I am a fan of… ePhotoZine.
Have a great weekend everyone.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan