Monday again already, where do the days go?
So time for the things that caught my eye over the weekend, or, to be more honest, some things that are sitting in my Inbox.
I admit I haven’t done a lot of squirreling over the weekend. Besides spoiling Mother TipSquirrel rotten yesterday, I have been watching some un-Photoshop tutorials.
New today, I’ve just done a Facebook page, I would love to see you there! (Its a bit sad looking at the moment)
PixelPerfect – Making a Times Square Billboard
Are we supposed to be working along making the painting?
Understanding Adobe Photoshop – Spot Color Channels
Photoshop for Video – Camera Raw Pt 2
Nice tutorial this for those of us interested in restoration. There is some pretty nasty damage to this pic, but Landailyn takes us through it with relative ease.
It’s one of those things you just got to have in your Photoshop Toolbox
Giving people digital tattoos is fun, probably. Here’s a brush set to get you going.
The odd, but skillful, work of Pierre Beteille.
Lightmark, without the use of Photoshop:
And that’s that for Monday, hopefully see you tomorrow for Top Tip Tuesday.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan