Even though Monday was a day off it seems the mid-week blues have set in. Maybe we’re on a down from the chocolate high of the weekend. If so, the only cure is more chocolate, but then that’s the answer to all life’s questions I think.
So anyhoo, its on with Wednesday’s round-up.
PhotoWalkthrough – Tutorial 1 Chapter 7 Weston at Low Tide
“In this final chapter of Tutorial 1 we finish off our image of Weston-super-mare with a vignette, some extra steps to even up the light in the sky and add some final brightness and contrast adjustments.”
Web Based Tutorials
Another fantastic tutorial from a site that never fails to deliver.
PSD Tuts : How to Create a Hellacious Flaming Skull in Photoshop
Excellently presented with easy to understand steps that is good practice for the seasoned user and a real learning tool for the less experienced.
All images are available to download and work along.
One of TipSquirrel’s favorite tutorial sites.
Design by Firgs : Color Correction Quick Fixes
This tutorial takes the reader through color correction using a gradient map, a nice technique that once is in your Photoshop toolkit you’ll turn to again and again.
The image used in the tutorial is available for download and work along.
Admittedly this was posted a couple of days ago and slipped past me somehow.
Have a great day everyone, see you tomorrow.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment