Hellooo and welcome,
It has been a bit of a wacky day today with some quite random things being said and done, but I’ll try and compose myself and do today’s post.
Thank you to Jason at Canonblogger for mentioning Tipsquirrel on the podcast Learning Digital Photography. It was on Jason’s blog I found the bath-tub tip that I mentioned in a blog a couple of weeks ago.
Please keep your feedback coming, I really need to know how to go forward with the site, thanks.
Mention a graphics tablet and sure as acorns is acorns the first thing that pops into your head is Wacom. Ok, we’d all like a Cintiq or two but realistically we might look at the Intuos.
Wacom announced today the release of the Intuos 4 and the word from those that have laid hands on it at Photoshop World, it’s a beauty… but then we knew it would be.
|Size||Cost Euro||Appx Cost GBP|
|Xtra Large DTP||799.91||£745|
|Xtra Large CAD||799.91||£745|
|Cintiq 21UX (for comparison)||2399.9||£2230|
I don’t know about you but I thought £450 for the large was about what I was expecting, whether it is value for money is another question. If you are serious about Photoshop or digital art, a graphics tablet is a must, how much of a £ must, well, that’s your decision. I know it’s a cliche, but in this case i believe it really is true; You get what you pay for.
For those that may have heard me mention Groovin With Mr Bloe on Twitter today (I was dancing to it… long story) and wondered what it was then here it is on YouTube, I told you it had been an odd day.
Have a Happy Wacky Wednesday!
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan