OK, I’m no graphic designer or digital artist, but I needed a ‘cartoon style closing credit’ for a piece I was working on with a student.
Creating the circles was easy, and I kept them completely editable thank to a great new feature inside Photoshop CS6.
CS5 and earlier users may also be interested in some techniques used regarding Smart Objects and Shape Tools too!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd