Well, today’s the big day, the day Adobe officially launch CS5 and we’re all ready to show you the new features.
Over the next two weeks, Five TipSquirrel authors will be showing us all the cool new stuff and the amazing updates you can find in Photoshop CS5. Our Schedule of tutorials look like this:
MON 19 Scrubby Zoom & CS Review (AJ Wood)
TUE 20 Lens Correction & ACR Improvements (Justin Seeley)
WED 21 Content Aware Healing (Janine Smith)
THU 22 Puppet Warp (Justin Seeley)
FRI 23 Layer Management (Mike Hoffman)
TipSquirrel.com prides itself on being a site where you can learn what Photoshop can do, rather than what you can do with Photoshop. By that, I mean, we don’t have any ‘Create this …. Using Photoshop’ type tutorials, instead, we like to take you through a feature and shows you how it can be used in a real world situation. And that is our approach to our CS5 review too.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan