It’s great to welcome back Dan Moughamian to TipSquirrel.com. Here Dan takes a look at how to refine your layer masks by using Photoshop’s Masks panel in combination with an adjustment layer.
Keep a look out for Dan’s new book from Adobe Press in August, we’ll let you know when and where you can get Adobe Digital Imaging How-To’s nearer the time.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd