It’s that time of the year when your house starts filling up with Christmas cards from all your friends and family but no matter how good your planning has been, there’s always someone’s card you’ll forget to send.
Well I’m here to save you from any potential embarrassment by showing you my 10 minute emergency Christmas card Photoshop technique.
First thing you’ll need is my snowflake paint brush. Photoshop does come with three snowflake shapes, but by using my brush your card will be a little more unique. Download the brush from here.
Now, simply follow the video tutorial below and in around 10 minutes you to could have your own stylish Christmas card.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd