10. The “F” key cycles through screen modes just like Photoshop. Your menus have gone missing? Press CMD+OPT+F (CTRL+ALT+F) to immediately return to the normal screen mode.
8. Sometimes you see the filename, other times you see a camera setting overlay? The “I” key cycles through the Info Overlay screens in the Loupe view. There are TWO overlay info screens. Press CMD+I (CTRL+I) to toggle the Info Overlay on & off. Press CMD+J to edit what is shown for Info 1 & Info 2.
7. No numbers on your thumbails? No icons indicating keywords or edits? The “J” key cycles through View Styles in the Grid view while in the Library module.
6. Seeing blue and/or red if your photo? The “J” key toggles clip warnings on & off in the Develop module.
3. Already have a bunch of RAW files imported in Lightroom? Want to convert them to DNG? Select the images, the choose Library–>Convert to DNG.
2. Hold the OPT/ALT key while adjusting panel sliders in the Develop module to see clipping, emboss or detail overlays.
1. Press CMD+ / (CTRL+ / ) to show Lightroom shortcut keys for EACH module.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan