Its been a while since I’ve done a TipTorial so I thought I would this week.
A little while ago I was asked about making selectins and specifically, what modifier keys could be used. So here we are, a guide to the Ctrl/Cmd, Shift, Alt and Space bar while making a selection.
These techniques can be used with a number of other tools such as; crop, shape and the losso tool.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd