Adding highlights and shadows to your shapes can give them depth and form. Here I try to give you an overview of three of the easiest ways to to this. Using just Layer Styles I’ll quickly run through three techniques. Two of them I’m guessing you probably already know, but the third?
Experiment and have fun.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd