First we want to remove the daisy from the hands, make a new Layer above the hands Layer and select the Clone Stamp Tool. In the options bar select the sample to Current and bellow, next clone out the daisy.
Bring the Fire picture into the hand picture by dragging it to the New Layer icon while holding Alt / Opt and selecting the hand picture from the dialogue.
Add a reveal all Layer Mask (Layer>Layer Mask>Reveal all) to the fire layer and mask away some of the outer edge and unwanted parts of the fire leaving the flames.
Set the Layer Blending mode to Screen.
The fire is a little pale so we duplicate the layer and change the Blending mode to Overlay.
Add a Levels Adjustment above the hand Layer and change the settings so they read 0, 0.58 & 255.
Finally mask out some of the adjusted level around the fire to give the impression of light.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan