Photoshop’s Free Transform–one stop ‘Shopping!
There are quite a few commands embedded under Photoshop’s Edit > Transform submenu: From Scale and Rotate, to Skew, Perspective and Warp. But when push comes to shove, there’s really only one command you need to remember – Free Transform. The Free Transform command combines all the transform types into one super command that can do it all, and then some. Today’s video tip explores some of the power of this essential command. Master this one command and its straightforward keyboard shortcut and you’ll never hunt through the submenus of the Edit command again.
Can’t see the video? Click Here
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment