Its a helpful feature of Photoshop but can test the patience of a saint sometimes. Here’s an example of when I wanted to use Photoshop’s Warp function but it just wouldn’t do what I wanted.
In this video I convince Photoshop that up is down and back is front.
Can’t See the Video? Click Here
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd