So, you think you know the Photoshop shortcuts eh?
All the clues in this crossword are the shortcut key or keys with the answer being the action as listed in Photoshop’s help file. All spellings are American, so it’s color not colour and where the answer is a tool, the word ‘tool’ is not part of the answer.
It’s a large puzzle so it’s been put on a separate page, just click the pic below to go, have fun!
To view the file that lists all the shortcuts, see the tip here
All feedback on this post and suggestions for future posts and quizzes are always welcome.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan