Photoshop CS6 Vector Fun
With the new Photoshop CS6, we finally have vectors that have fill and stroke properties, and this gives us much more power and flexibility with our designs. In this video you’ll see the basics of creating a new vector object, modifying the fill and stroke properties, adding pixel-based effects to your vector object, and blending the object with your background. Let the fun begin!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Excellent tutorial and thanks for showing how to make so much use of the vector and pixel combinations in Photoshop.