Photoshop CS6: Importing 3D Models (Onto Mars!)
In this video tutorial we’ll look at how you can import 3D models and composite them on your photographs in Photoshop CS6 Extended!
Howard takes a 3D pyramid and composites it onto the surface of Mars, very topical, and uses many of the textures and images that usually come with downloadable 3D images.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment