Photoshop Compositing with 3D (Part 1)
In this two part video tutorial, we look at creating a surreal scene with 3D and traditional 2D elements. In this first part, we set the scene by compositing various landscape elements together to provide the backdrop for our 3D model.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Yes I agree with that 2D and 3D have lots of differences in photoshop. Digital camera brings remarkable 3D photo and movie on the spot in the blink of an eye. DG camera which Capture 3D&HD movies and still photos by a simple operation and the 3D images can be viewed with the naked eye just after and even while shooting. Now a days HD cameras become very common, digital camera must be all the style, features and comfort with a quality to satisfy every kind of photographer.Fuji Films is the best option for 3D digital cameras.
Are there some practice files available to follow along?
Sadly not for this project