Panorama and Content Aware Fill for Photoshop Elements 9
When Photoshop CS5 was released one of the stand out new features was Content Aware Fill. This function could be used to remove unwanted objects or, as we see here, fill empty space around a panorama with new content.
Photoshop Elements 9 came shortly after and boasted the Content Aware Spot Healing brush but not Content Aware Fill, so there’s no way of filling in those blank spaces in panoramas right?
Many thanks to Gavin Hoey for telling me about this amazing feature. It should be noted that some people have reported that the feature demonstrated in this movie doesn’t work all the time and could be the reason Adobe haven’t pushed it. I’ve tried it many times and it’s been 100% successful, 100% of the time.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment