One question I seem to get asked a lot is, “how do I move my Lightroom Catalog to another machine, and keep all my edits, collections, and metadata?” In today’s video, I’ll show you a quick and easy way to get your Lightroom catalog from one machine to another, without losing any data.
In this example, we see the process using Lightroom 4, but the process hasn’t changed since the first version of Lightroom, so everyone can use this tip.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd