Mastering Adobe Camera Raw
In this made for TipSquirrel.com video, Rich Harrington explores the power of Adobe Camera Raw. Here Rich has a real world example to work though with amazing outcomes.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
Could not believe that, with such a colour rich photo, you just skipped the HSL-tabs and merely mentioned grayscale while referring to it.
Lots of ways to adjust the image. I felt that the vibrantce slider and curves were a better way. Tutorial was running fairly long anyways. Thanks for the feedback, to each their own, the beauty of Photoshop is flexibility.