Recently it was brought to my attention that there are a number of folks who aren’t using the Watermark feature inside of Lightroom 3. I was surprised to find some folks didn’t know about it, or more importantly weren’t aware of the ability to create custom watermarks. For today’s article I have two items-first I’ve embed my video tutorial on how you can create your own custom watermark in Lightroom 3. Second, based on a number of requests, I’ll walk you through the steps to edit an existing watermark.
How to Create a Watermark in Lightroom 3
How to Edit an Existing Watermark in Lightroom 3
As I mentioned above, I’ve received a number of emails asking “How do I edit an existing watermark?” Here are the steps.
Thanks for joining me on TipSquirrel today. I always appreciate hangin’ out with my fellow Nuts, and you as well.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan