In this Lightroom 3 video tutorial we take a further look at Picture Packages – an extremely useful feature for event photographers wanting to print and sell their images at the event. In this show we learn how to use identity plates in a picture package to promote our business, watermarking, cut guides and how to make custom picture packages that use multiple different images.
This show was made for tipsquirrel.com in association with photowalkthrough.com. Both sites offer free video tutorials covering photography and digital photo editing using adobe photoshop, lightroom and photoshop elements.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd