Join Photos to Make Text in Photoshop CS5
Here’s a great little technique that makes use of one of the best new features that Adobe added in Photoshop. It’s called mini bridge and as the name suggests it’s the little brother of the fully blown bridge that comes with Photoshop.
Now I’ve never really been a fan of the Bridge. In CS3 Bridge was slow and cumbersome and although it was improved greatly in Photoshop CS4 it was always a place I avoided visiting unless really necessary.
Mini bridge however is fast, compact and packs just enough power to make it an everyday, usable tool. Not only that but it has a neat little secret which is its ability to drop multiple images onto a document one at a time. That’s the feature that makes this technique possible.
Even if you don’t have Photoshop CS5 you can still create the same look cutting and pasting the individual photos one at a time on to the image.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
If you’re having trouble viewing the video then use this link:
ah .. finally the video is attached! Great stuff, thank you!
Really a nice job Gavin, I would like to see some of the uses for this TIP. I can think of a couple but would love to see what your other fans come up with.
Very sweet tutorial, Gavin. Is there a way to use the automatic pasting feature you showed using Mini-bridge except in CS4? Can bridge do this somehow? Thanks a bunch and look forward to next work.