It was only a matter of time. When a device like the Apple iPad is developed for mobile computing and creative uses, working with photos is a given. That means making selections and layers, applying changes to color, tone and contrast for a start. You need Photoshop!
Photoshop Touch for iPad provides access to many of the most important tools and methods that we’re used to leveraging in “desktop versions” of Photoshop. You can even use a stylus specially made for iPad called the Bamboo! Better still, Photoshop Touch is well integrated with your Creative Cloud storage account, and it even supports the new iPad with Retina Display in version 1.3.
This demonstration walks you through the basic organization Photoshop Touch 1.3, and will show you how to work with mission critical tools like the layers, the Lasso tool, Refine Edge, and more. Part 2 of this demo (coming soon) will show you some creative options for enhancing photographs like this one (not to mention it’s fun)!
(Choose the 720p option to “crisp up” the video inside the default player. Hope you enjoy it!)
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan