How to Create a Simple Lightburst in Photoshop
In this video I make a really easy light burst using Photoshop. During the video I look at transforming an image using independent handles, Gradient Maps, Blend Modes and Opacity settings.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Mr. Renno gave an excellent, detailed explanation of sunbursts/ sun’s rays… Will be searching for more of his photoshop techniques. Thanks so very much.
Welcome to TipSquirrel.com Teresa, thank you for the feedback.
My friends call me Eric 🙂
The effect itself is very nice, but the rays don’t line up with the shadows, so it looks a bit unnatural to me. But the technique is very useful, thanks for teaching! 😉