A lovely spring day but better still, four days off to follow! Have a great Easter break.
Cover Price: £3.95
Cover Mount : None, tutorial images are available for download however.
Main Headline: Take Brilliant Nature Shots Now
Obviously weighted toward photography but some excellent tutorials on retouching, ‘wonky’ buildings, adding a border, boosting landscapes and getting rid of lens faults.
Cover Price: 4.25
Cover Mount: None
Main Headline: The Secrets of Selling
Minimal Photoshop stuff, but to be fair, it’s to be expected. Great magazine for photographers.
Kelby Training : Online Photo Portfolios with Lightroom 2 and Dreamweaver CS4
Trainer : Rafael “RC” Concepcion
Time: Appx 84 mins
Well, it is Easter so we should all go on an Easter egg hunt!
In Photoshop press and hold ALT and choose About Photoshop from the Help menu
Try the same thing but with the Cmd(ctrl) key
With Alt pressed down go to the layers panel fly out menu and choose Panel Options.
And there we are, another week done. No blog until Tuesday but I will be keeping an eye on Facebook, Twitter and emails.
Have a great weekend everyone
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Leave a comment