A lovely spring day but better still, four days off to follow! Have a great Easter break.
Cover Price: £3.95
Cover Mount : None, tutorial images are available for download however.
Main Headline: Take Brilliant Nature Shots Now
Obviously weighted toward photography but some excellent tutorials on retouching, ‘wonky’ buildings, adding a border, boosting landscapes and getting rid of lens faults.
Cover Price: 4.25
Cover Mount: None
Main Headline: The Secrets of Selling
Minimal Photoshop stuff, but to be fair, it’s to be expected. Great magazine for photographers.
Kelby Training : Online Photo Portfolios with Lightroom 2 and Dreamweaver CS4
Trainer : Rafael “RC” Concepcion
Time: Appx 84 mins
Well, it is Easter so we should all go on an Easter egg hunt!
In Photoshop press and hold ALT and choose About Photoshop from the Help menu
Try the same thing but with the Cmd(ctrl) key
With Alt pressed down go to the layers panel fly out menu and choose Panel Options.
Have a great weekend everyone
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan