When I was a kid, my mom went all out with decorating on holidays and for special times during the year. One of her favorite times to decorate was October. On Halloween, there were always decorations galore in the Smith house; napkins, cups, candles, decorated cookies and cupcakes and, always, those great hanging cardboard decorations! These days, I guess, holiday decorations are a bit more sophisticated, but those old school decorations still make me smile!
Another memory I have of the time around Halloween is that the animated show “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” would play on one of the channels, ABC I think. Well, at that time there were basically only three channels, so it was one of them! This was a cute little Walt Disney show which, apparently a nerd even then, I loved.
So, in memory of that time when holiday decorations were simple, television specials played on TV only once a year and you could go out on Halloween with little worry, I’ve made a little brush set for you to download compliments of TipSquirrel.com. We hope you have fun with them and be sure to show us what you do with them!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd