I would love a tattoo…but I’m terrified of needles. That makes it impossible to get inked. So I guess the next best thing is to do it in Photoshop!
1. First we need to create a map for the distortion. Later this will tell Photoshop through the use of light and dark tones how we want to displace another image. . In fact, we’re using the same image to make the displacement map and use it’s own tones. To do this we need a grey scale image. [How displacement works is a tutorial of its own and one a Nut will cover soon TS]
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan