Today’s post (Tuesday 10th April 2011) come’s ‘live’ from The Gadget Show Live where I’ll be looking for some of the more interesting and unusual gadgets. I’ll do my very best to limit my excitement to Photography and Graphic arts stuff, but no promises!
The Gadget Show Live runs from 11-15th April 2012 at the NEC Birmingham
First “want” of the day
3D glasses, 3 screens and driving. Perfect.
Show prices. Very nifty folding tripod from Giottos
Great to see Polaroid. This model £199, prints 50p each. Can’t help byt love the retro and nostalgic feel.
Ooh look we’re on the TV!
A 360 degree still and video camera for your smart phone Bubblepix.com. Nice.
A quick stop at Wacom, always a fab of mine. The design of the Bamboo is wonderful. None of their bigger tablets to scribble with at this show.
Sitting on the sofa with the deep hatred of the trackpad on the lap top I wish I had that bit of space for a proper mouse. Simple yet effective, the Slouch Mat!
If your desk’s anything like mine you’ll love this from Idapt. Changeable sockets make this a truly universal charger, goodbye wires!. Sales director Miles also told me that a one size fits all camera battery socket is available.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd