Last week we worked on line art using the pen tool, this week we will work on filling it in. We will be using our old friend the pen tool again.
Download the source file we created last week from Here and open it in Photoshop.
Next we want to set up the Pen tool to Shape Layer, we do this buy selecting the Pen tool and then in the options bar – choosing the first icon – Shape Layer
We are going to work on her bikini, so zoom into that area and choose an interesting colour – I’m going for a bubble gum pink – #f98fbd
Make a new layer below the line art layer and begin to draw in the shape.
I’m also going to be adding some polka dots – make a new layer above the shape layer we just created, choose the ellipse tool, and start to draw in circles. If you hold down the shift key you will get perfect circles and it will add the circles to one shape layer.
Make sure you are on your spotty layer and it is above the pink bikini layer and clip them together by going to Layer > Create Clipping Mask
Now do the same for the top
Download the psd file from Here 😀
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan