It’s been one of those days. The brain hasn’t got into gear at all, evident by the typos that led to my embarrassment on Twitter, but it’s ok, the weekend is almost here and I can turn the tiny brain off. Anyhoo…..
After posting the Shift-Tilt tip the other day I have been asked about other easy to achieve effects, that look like you took a while on them.
So, here are a few that I’ve come across;
Lastly, one of my favs (This is the before image)
Effects and composition should be done in-camera as much as possible, spending time with photographers and saying “it’s ok, I’ll do that in Photoshop” gets you frowned at and in many circumstances, left out of the tea/beer/nut order.
Have fun, and a fun weekend.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan