It’s been one of those days. The brain hasn’t got into gear at all, evident by the typos that led to my embarrassment on Twitter, but it’s ok, the weekend is almost here and I can turn the tiny brain off. Anyhoo…..
After posting the Shift-Tilt tip the other day I have been asked about other easy to achieve effects, that look like you took a while on them.
So, here are a few that I’ve come across;
Lastly, one of my favs (This is the before image)
Effects and composition should be done in-camera as much as possible, spending time with photographers and saying “it’s ok, I’ll do that in Photoshop” gets you frowned at and in many circumstances, left out of the tea/beer/nut order.
Have fun, and a fun weekend.
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd