In this first part in a 2 part series we look at the often over looked Liquify Filter.
Liquify can do a great job both for traditional retouching workflows and more creative, illustrative edits. Here we take to the task of melting a stone fish (just for kicks). Hope you enjoy it!
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd