Who has won 2 tickets to three days at this year’s Birdfair!
Since launching the competition I’ve been asked “what its got to do with Photoshop?”. On the surface, not a lot, but a look at the sponsors and exhibitors shows how the optical giants love this show. OK, they may lean toward scopes and binoculars but you’ll find cameras, lenses the size of your arm and tripods galore. Add to that the lectures and talks by some brilliant wildlife photographers and you’ll see why I recommend it.
I’m not a birdwatcher but you can rest assured you’ll see me there!
“Described as the birdwatcher’s Glastonbury, Birdfair encompasses the whole spectrum of the birdwatching industry whilst at the same time supporting global bird conservation. This is the event of the year if you’re into birds and wildlife. There are hundreds of stands selling the latest products for wildlife enthusiasts. You’ll find everything, from scopes to sculptures, binoculars to bird food, eGuides to eco-holidays!
Every day we offer a packed programme of events. Three separate timetables boast a fantastic variety of lectures. The Events Marquee hosts quiz shows, question and answer sessions, exclusive book launches and family-based entertainment. The Birdfair Auction offers you the chance to bid for a whole host of lots, donated by our exhibitors, ranging from holidays, to artwork, to unique one-off experiences, with all the monies raised going directly to this year’s Birdfair project.”
How we picked the winner;
We listed all the entries
Used an online application to decide how many times to shuffle the list (5)
We then put the list into a random list shuffler and shuffled 5 times
We copied the list and pasted it into a random draw application.
We used ‘Does follow’ to check the winner was following TipSquirrel and BirdFairRutlan
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan