Did a brave thing at the weekend and went to Outside for almost all of it. I found that many people use more than 140 characters to express themselves and still insist on talking to you even if you hold up a sign that says ‘Away’ or ‘Busy’. Anyhoo, here’s today’s round-up.
In this episode of Photoshop for Video, Richard Harrington looks at the overlooked patch and healing tools to fix problems in your graphics and images.
Learn how to create textiles and fabrics using Adobe Photoshop.
On The Web
I haven’t mentioned PlanetPhotoshop in a while, so here is a reminder. This neat site has a little of everything, tutorials, forum and competitions. Its also the web-home of ‘Prince’ Cory Barker.
If re-touching is your thing then Retouch PRO forum community might be worth your time. Lots of helpful people with a well structured board.
Lorri Freedman’s Photography Blog has a nice tutorial on creating an action.
(Am I the only one that still goes as quickly as I can because it’s ‘recording’?)
I think I may have a problem, I can’t help collecting fonts…
Studiowhiz.com has a nice collection of 12 ‘Flower Fonts’
Thank you to everyone that has contacted TipSquirrel, it’s great to hear from you.
Have a great Monday, all being well, I’ll see you tomorrow.
- Tippy’s Quiz Night: Photoshop Selections
- Introducing Tippy’s Quiz Night!
- What’s What? Live! Discovering Passion, Resilience, and Nordic Workshops with Special Guest Dave Williams
- Social Media Image Sizing with Adobe Express
- From Stanford to Lynda, then LinkedIn Learning and Adobe. Jan Kabili’s Journey
- 3 Photoshop Techniques for Effortless Social Media Sizing
- Unveiling the Multifaceted World of Technology and Creativity with David McClelland
- New Things and Reminiscing. What’s What? Live! with Special Guest Dave Cross
- Unlocking Creativity: Exploring Adobe Express with Jordan Dené Ellis
- Exploring Comics and Mental Health: A Livestream Chat with Lucy Sullivan