Monday Bits ‘n’ Bobs
Did a brave thing at the weekend and went to Outside for almost all of it. I found that many people use more than 140 characters to express themselves and still insist on talking to you even if you hold up a sign that says ‘Away’ or ‘Busy’. Anyhoo, here’s today’s round-up.
Creative Cow – Photoshop for Video
In this episode of Photoshop for Video, Richard Harrington looks at the overlooked patch and healing tools to fix problems in your graphics and images.
123 Create Fabrics in Photoshop
Learn how to create textiles and fabrics using Adobe Photoshop.
On The Web
I haven’t mentioned PlanetPhotoshop in a while, so here is a reminder. This neat site has a little of everything, tutorials, forum and competitions. Its also the web-home of ‘Prince’ Cory Barker.
If re-touching is your thing then Retouch PRO forum community might be worth your time. Lots of helpful people with a well structured board.
Lorri Freedman’s Photography Blog has a nice tutorial on creating an action.
(Am I the only one that still goes as quickly as I can because it’s ‘recording’?)
I think I may have a problem, I can’t help collecting fonts…
Studiowhiz.com has a nice collection of 12 ‘Flower Fonts’
Thank you to everyone that has contacted TipSquirrel, it’s great to hear from you.
Have a great Monday, all being well, I’ll see you tomorrow.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
heh, you collect fonts and I can’t enough brushes or textures.