Accessing ACR from Photoshop
Sometimes I come across something that changes the way I use Photoshop and today I share one such thing.
I’m a fan of Adobe Camera Raw and it’s where I like to start my editing but what if you’re working with a PSD file?No worries, there’s a way to access Adobe Camera Raw right from inside Photoshop.
Can’t See The Video? Click Here
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
There is and other way to open PSD file in Camera raw through File > Open As command, The trick is to change default Open As from PSD to Camera RAW in Open As dialog. When you finish editing in Camera RAW, hold down Shift key while clicking Open button which will change to Open Object and you will open file as Smart Object in Photoshop. Combine all power of Photoshop to easy achieve great looking results.