A Photoshop Photo Pile-up
In this follow-up to the inlaid tabletop we made last time, we’ll make a simple frame and duplicate it to make a heap of photos. We’ll then add our family photos and lay them all on the table.
- Create a Captivating Animation for Social Media Using Adobe Character Animator for FREE
- An Introduction to Adobe Dimension
- Photoshop Content Aware Scale
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
Thanks for the great tutorial.
Great tutorial, Janine – thank you! :o)