We’ve got two of the best Photoshop Elements books to give away to one lucky reader.
No nonsense guide to getting the most out of your images using Photoshop Elements.
Save time with invaluable shortcuts and tips to cut through unnecessary steps, helping you to work faster and smarter.
With thanks to Photoshop Nut David Asch and Focal Press we’ve got a couple of great books to give away. Click on the image of the books above to find out all about them. Then enter our fun competition.
Entering this competition couldn’t be easier, all you have to do is pop a comment on this post saying why you think you need these books. We’ll choose the most deserving, funny or wacky and if TipSquirrel and David can’t agree we’ll pop our favourites in a hat and draw a winner.
Things That May Improve Your Chances of Winning;
Follow TipSquirrel on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ and say ‘hello’.
Follow David Asch on Twitter and tell him how much you’d love to win his books. (Or how majestic he looks in his avatar)
Visit David’s Page on Amazon and name drop some of his other titles.
But above all, make your comment stand out.
Rules and What-Not
Open to everyone, anywhere.
The decision of TipSquirrel and David Asch if final.
Prizes will be posted from the UK.
Bribes taken only in the form of kindness.
A maximum of 2 entries per person please.
Closing date Sunday August 21st. Midnight-ish UK time.
- Resetting Text Attributes to Their Default in Photoshop
- Photoshop’s Share Button
- Adding Snow with After Effects and Photoshop
- The Green Room – 1: Stick That in Your Pineapple
- Animated Handwriting Techniques
- Adobe Essential Graphics
- Accessing Technology Previews in Lightroom CC Mobile
- The Details Panel in Photoshop Shake Reduction
- Dynamic Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd
- Create Easy Repeat Grids in Adobe Xd – And Make a Photo Grid for Instagram